The only shopping mall in the Czech Republic which was opened in original historical building after total reconstruction of a unique object built in 1902 by famous Czech architect, Pavilon became the most attractive shopping mall in Prague.
Four floors of retail space include almost 60 shop units of various fashion brands, restaurant, café and supermarket. All of the total area of nearly 5000 square meters.
In connection with this project, UNESCO and UNICEF are some of the charity organizations, which use this unique space for its charitable and heritage program.
The development was awarded in various international prestigious events, namely:
- "Architectural most interesting shopping mall in Europe", International Real Estate Fair MIPIM,
- winner of "The Best Marketing Program", Jean-Louise Solal contest, 21st annual ICSC Conference (International Council of Shopping Centers in Europe), Montreaux, Switzerland
- "The Best Marketing Program" - awarded in the ISCS Conference, Lisbon, Portugal
- "Winner of the Year", category of international development, Urban Land Institute, Washington, USA
- winner of "The Best of Realty", category of Prague shopping malls, Prague, Czech Republic